A fun and motivating way to explore stories
Everyone can enjoy Look to Read as part of their literacy journey – whether you are just starting out or already have some literacy skills. Each book is fully accessible, with exciting content and learning activities to support you at every stage.
Who is Look to Read for?
Look to Read is suitable for AAC learners at any stage in their literacy journey, including those who are:
- Understanding cause and effect and developing access skills
- Exploring books independently for the first time
- Recognising sounds and letters, and developing early literacy
- 16 original animated stories
- 4 stages of progression
- 95 letter sounds and 100 high frequency words
- 64 learning activities
- Symbolised chat grids for every story
- Workbook for tracking and recording progress
- High contrast mode for users with visual impairment